Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting ready for college is a bit more time consuming that I originally thought.

rah-ful-mao BD
[18-09-2008]



A.B.S.R.D. [Afternoon Blogs are Something Readers know how to Deal with] OR [only A Brief Sidenote for each Read Day because I have a lot of last minute packing to do]

- "Wall Street's Unraveling: How greed and fear collapsed the market's business model" [@newsweek]

- John Haidt explains what moral values republicans and democrats focus on and how that leads to party differences. [@TED]

- Biden is kind of like Cheney in the sense that they are nothing alike politically but both give voters reassurance in their respective presidential candidates. [@the new republic]

- Another look at the Democrats cave-in on off-shore drilling. Aka why our government doesn't know how to handle anything regarding energy. [@the new republic]

- Yesterday I asked how our country is supposed to be paying for the failures of privately-owned mega-companies. Well, Newsweek obvs heard me out and decided to give me an answer. Part of me wishes I hadn't asked.. [@newsweek]

- Guess what! John McCain invented the Blackberry, Al Gore invented the internet, and I invented the computer/telephone/electricity. Politicians need to give me more credit for their inventions. [@scientific american]

- Thank you Joe Klein for pointing out that the McCain camp is built on nothing but lies lies lies. [@time]

No comments: