Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This is one of those times where I follow through with something.

Alright. Remember that one time where I said I'd put up an example of my custom comics?
No? That's ok, I forgot too. ANYWAY, my scanner's working and I have a comic for you! HOLLA!

[if you can't tell, it's a squirrel and he's found a giant acorn.]
[comment if you'd like a comic drawn JUST FOR YOU!]

AH! I actually have things I to blog about. I don't have time right now to write all of it out. It will come soon enough I promise! [It's in my draft folder]

For now, read what I read!

- I still don't understand why this Lennart Green had a TEDTalk or how he did what he did, but this guy is ACE. If anything, I learned how to turn my hand over without moving my wrist.. [@ted]
- Congrats to Rashid Ramzi in the 1500m run for not only winning the first medal for his country [Bahrain] but for making it a gold! [@nytimes]
- For John McCain, "alternative energy" is only one word and it has four letters. [@time]
- I'll admit I never watch any of the cable news networks but I have to give props to MSNBC for giving Rachel Maddow her own show. It's great to see a woman making it out there with the "big boys." [@nytimes]
- Lower the drinking age to stop binge drinking? I think university administrators should consider other alternatives before signing on to the "Amethyst Initiative." Watch the discussion between Amethyst Initiative founder Dr. John McCardell and National President of M.A.D.D. Laura Dean-Mooney that aired on The Early Show on CBS here. [@necn; @csmonitor; @youtube]

No comments: