Thursday, August 21, 2008

I blame this post on my obsession with Google Reader

rah-ful-mao BD
[21-08-2008]

A.B.S.R.D [All 'Bout Stuff I Read Daily]

- Microsoft launched their new photo program Photosynth today. While I'm still unsure what it's used for, it looks like a really neat program. Unfortunately, according to the website, "Photosynth is a little overwhelmed" right now so I'm not able to make a synth of my desk. Once it's up and running again, I'll be sure to post an example of it. [@pcmag; @photosynth]

- American Airlines started their "sky-high wi-fi" services yesterday finally giving passengers a reason to bother with their laptops while flying. Howevs, I think they'd have a lot more success if the service was free. Nickel and diming your passengers is not the way to get more business. [@technewsworld]

- I find it's sometimes best to forget the one thing I learned in statistics - "correlation does not imply causation." Maybe it's because I'm a Yankee/liberal/Chicagoan but I loved this article. PS - I have a/c but it's not like I really need it. [@salon]

No comments: