Friday, July 25, 2008

rah-ful-mao

i've been trying to find a reason for this blog. i don't know what it is supposed to be for me. is it a journal? is it a storage place for things i find interesting? is it just a jumble of everything it could possibly be? while i'd love for it to be a place i write, more often than not, i have nothing to say.

so i've come to a temporary conclusion: i will provide a service.

while i'm not a comic genius or a brilliant artist, i like to doodle. animals, robots, food, you name it and i'll try my best to draw it. because my abilities are limited, i keep it simple. the best description i can provide for my work is: one panel comic. i draw animals with BIG eyes. i draw puns [e.g. food fight]. i draw whatever it is that you want me to draw.

i figure this will eventually lead to me discovering what the heck it is i want to do here.

if you'd like to request a doodle, just comment.

i'll post some examples once the geek squad returns my scanner.

No comments: